Bu Blogda Ara

25 Mayıs 2011 Çarşamba

A story...(You cannot ride away from your fate)

There was a merchant in somewhere who sent his servant to market to buy something whatever his master wanted. When he came back, he was trembling. And he said to his Master " In the market I jostled by a women in the crowded and when I turned I saw it was Death. She looked at me and made me threatening gesture.Please let give a horse and let me go to India where is distance from here and the Death cannot find me" The merchant let him go. After a while the merchant went to the market and he saw the Death. He said to Death:"why did you make a threatening gesture to my servant?" And then the Death answered:"That was not threatening gesture,it was only a surprise because I have an appointment with him tonight in India...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder